2010/11/9 10:34:00 浏览:889 来源:苏州家教网
1. What is the full name of Expo 2010? World Exposition 2010 Shanghai China.
2010年世博会的全称是什么?中国2010年上海世博会。
2. Is that the Expo emblem? The Expo emblem looks like three people holding hands
那是世博会的会徽吗?世博会会徽看起来像三个人手挽着手。
3. How long will the Expo last? The Expo will last for six months.
世博会持续多久?世博会将持续半年。
4. What' the theme of Expo 2010? Better city, better life.
2010世博会的主题是什么?城市,让生活更美好。
5. When will the Expo begin? The Expo will begin on May 1.
世博会什么时候开始?世博会五月一日开始。
6.When will it end? The Expo will end on October 31.
世博会什么时候结束?世博会十月三十一日结束。
7.Where is the Expo Site? It' along both sides of the Huangpu River.
世博园区在哪里?位于黄浦江两岸。
8.Where are the theme pavilions? They ate in the center of the Expo Site.
主题馆在哪里?位于世博园区中心。
9.Shanghai is most beautiful in autumn.
上海在秋季最美丽。
10.It' the best time of year for people to visit Shanghai.
这是一年中最适宜来上海游玩的时间。
11.Do you want to take the Maglev or the shuttle bus to the airport?
你是想坐磁悬浮列车还是专线大巴去机场?
12.Where is the light rail station, please?
请问轻轨站在哪儿?
13.Go straight ahead to the traffic lights and then turn left.
笔直往前走,走到红绿灯的地方左拐。
14.You can go there through tunnels under the river.
你可以走过江隧道。
15.Can I take a ferry to cross the river?
我可以乘轮渡过江吗?
16.Excuse me. Where can I take Metro Line 8?
请问,我在哪里可乘坐地铁8号线?
17.There is a metro station just across from the parking lot.
停车场对面就有一个地铁站。
18.How far is the airport from the Expo Village? About an hour by bus.
机场到世博村有多远?乘公交车大概一个小时。
19.How often does the shuttle bus run? Every ten minutes.
专线巴士多长时间一班?每十分钟。
20.Is the Expo Center still far off? You can walk there right down the sightseeing corridor.
世博中心还很远么?沿着这条观光长廊走就可以到达。
21.Can I help you? Yes, please. I' looking for the Service Center.
需要我帮助吗?是的,请问服务中心在哪里?
22.Are you all volunteers for the Expo? Yes, we are. We want to do something for our city and the Expo.
你们都是世博会的志愿者吗?是的,我们希望为自己的城市和世博会做些事。
23.Where shall we wait for the on-site bus? Over there. Please look for the road sign.
我们应该在哪里等园内巴士?在那里。请注意看路标。
24.Excuse me , my friend has a bad stomachache. Let me call the Emergency Center.
对不起,我的朋友胃疼得厉害。我来拨打急救中心的电话。
25.Is the Emergency Center open now? Yes, it is open round-the-clock.
急救中心现在还开着吗?开着的,它全天24小时服务。
26.I hope to see you again soon.
我希望不久能见到你。
27.How do you like Shanghai?
你喜欢上海吗?
28.You can pay at the cashier over there.
您可以在那边的收银台付款。
29.Can I use my credit card/ traveler's checks?
我能使用信用卡/旅行支票吗?
30.Here's your change/receipt.
这是找您的钱/给您的收据。
31.Thanks for your good service.
谢谢你的热情服务!
32.May I have a look at the menu/wine list?
请给我看看菜谱/酒水单。
33.What's the specialty of this restaurant?
这个餐馆的的招牌菜是什么?
34.The steak sounds good to me.
听起来牛排不错。
35.I'm full.I can't eat any more.
我饱了,不能再吃了。
36.Bill, please.
劳驾,结帐。
37.Keep the change.
不用找零钱了。
38.When were you born? I was born in 1977.
你哪年初生的?我1977年初生的。
39.Would you like to drink something, coffee, tea or cola?
您想喝点儿什么,咖啡、茶,还是可乐?
40.To our friendship!
为我们的友谊干杯!
41.Where are you from?
您是哪里人?
42.I'm flying back on Sunday.
我星期天坐飞机回去。
43.Goodbye then and all the very best!
再见了, 祝你顺利!
44.Please say hello to your family.
请代问你的家人好。
45.I hope you'll come back to China again!
希望你能再来中国!
46.I'd like a room on the upper level.
我想要楼上的房间。
47.I'd like a room with a nice view /a balcony.
我想要一间视野好/有阳台的房间。
48.Would you fill in this registration form?
麻烦填写这张住宿登记表。
49.Could you keep my valuables?
能代为保管贵重物品吗?
50.It's a pleasure.
乐意为您效劳。